Energy Orgasms Webinar Audio Recording

Here it is! This is the audio recording of a webinar (web-based seminar) presented by Dr. Brian David Phillips on ENERGY ORGASMS. The discussion centered upon the use of energy visualization or manifestation as a means of creating orgasms . . . multiple models and modalities are explored.

Yes, this recording includes detailed discussion on just how to guide a person into a state of energetic excitation – via energy or hypnotic models – to the point of intense sensual arousal and orgasm. This is the real deal.

This recording is over two hours and thirteen minutes of detailed discussion on this topic.

This recording is part of our series of bonus items for folks who are members of this website. This is a Premium Membership and Amethyst Membership bonus – so just sign up and login to access the audio player – go to the Membership page to join or renew your Premium Membership or Amethyst Membership. The recording was made via a special webinar series Dr. Phillips conducted in arrangement with the Society of Erotic Trance subgroup of the Society of Experiential Trance at http://trancesociety.net.

Go to the Membership page to join or renew your Premium Membership (or the Ametyhst variation).

Included here are both the audio recording for streaming online play as well as a downloadable copy of the rough handout used during the original webinar-workshop.

This content is for members only.

There you have it. We have a number of other videos and audio recordings in the Special Free Membership Bonus Items category as well as Premium resources for the blog (sorry, but you only get access to this material if you have registered – go to the Membership page to join or renew your Premium or Amethyst Membership; otherwise you limited access to the blog categories or webpage materials).

If you would like to learn more about using erotic hypnosis techniques, consult our Eroticatrance posts here on the blog (sorry, but folks who are not logged in will not see the category listings while those who are logged in have access to the easy-navigate links in the sidebar). The Eroticatrance training materials can be found at http://www.eroticatrance.com (you may wish to check out the Ultimate Pleasure Hypnotist training program package as it is the single most comprehensive product you will find on this topic and at an incredible value price too).

All the best,
Brian

WB06 Energy Orgasms Webinar Audio Recording
WB06 Energy Orgasms Webinar Audio Recording download (MP3 format). If you would like more information on this product - if you're not already there - click on the link above or the thumbnail to go to the product description page.
Price: $45.00

17 comments for “Energy Orgasms Webinar Audio Recording

1. avatar
    January 16, 2011 at 9:30 pm

Hello,
    I have registered and can’t access:

2. avatar
    January 16, 2011 at 9:56 pm

Neil, your account is up and running correctly. Please double check that you are logging into the correct place and that you are using the correct username and password. When we logged in via your account, there was no problem accessing the material.

– Brian

3. avatar
    Arthur Agostinho
    January 17, 2011 at 12:58 am

Can the audio be listened only online?

4. avatar
    Neil Garland
    January 17, 2011 at 1:06 am

Thanks Brian,
    I can now access the link. Strange though, I couldn’t access earlier.

Neil

5. avatar
    January 17, 2011 at 9:44 am

Arthur, yes, the audios and videos can only be viewed or listened to online.

– Brian

6. avatar
    Rick
    January 17, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Hello Brian, I have enjoyed the Newsletter, I have a Basic membership as well and I cannot access the files you post. energyorgasms is hidden and shown as thus:

“……..munity at http://trancesociety.net/community.

Here’s the recording.
    [Content protected for Basic members only]

There you have it. We have a number of other videos ……”

There is no access to me. I have logged in and out several times.
    any help would accessing the awesome material on your site would be appreciated.

Rick

7. avatar
    January 17, 2011 at 9:23 pm

Rick, I can’t know for certain as you did not leave your email but the only “Rick” listed on the membership roster is currently unconfirmed. When you login to the site does it show your membership level as Basic and if so does it have a line through it or is it clear?

When you join, the system will send you an email asking you to confirm your email address. This email goes to whatever address you signed up with. If you don’t confirm via the link provided, you will not be able to access the material. I realize it may be confusing as you may also receive a newsletter confirmation at the same time. You should confirm both.

If you did not receive the confirmation email then you need to check your spam bucket or trash or unsorted emails as this is the way we ensure that the email address used is genuine and belongs to the person who signed up . . . we do NOT want to spam folks who don’t want access to our info.

– Brian

Mysterious One
      January 18, 2011 at 11:56 am

I haven’t recieved a confirmation email, spam or otherwise. How long does it take the system to respond?

January 18, 2011 at 5:54 pm

Typically, folks receive the confirmation email fairly quickly. However, sometimes the system gets backed up if there’s a lot of activity. So, please be patient and give it a few hours. If you have not received it within 24 hours then something is definitely wrong and you should contact me via private email with your username, email address, and the time you signed up to see if we can track the issue down. -Brian

Rick
      January 21, 2011 at 7:47 pm

I did recieve a email conformation TY it was however buried in my Junk Folder and I had over 200 for just that day, I never saw it. Ty for reminding me to look for it. I don’t get much time to enjoy the computer, But I hope I will get to spend lots of time here! Ty I am confirmed now and am enjoying the site. I hope to learn much.
      I have recently become a “certified Hypnotist” with the ICBCH here in the States, but I am learning qucikly that the learning never ends.

Rick

January 22, 2011 at 9:53 am

Glad to see you got sorted out, Rick, and welcome to the wonderful world of hypnosis as well.

– Brian

8. avatar
    Stephen Donne
    January 22, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Where exactly is the link to the audio and PDF file for this? I am going around in circles. Five times I have accessed this page now, nada!

I can see this:

[Content protected for Basic members only]
    But no link. Are ‘Basic members’ unable to access the material?

But you say:
    The audio is streaming at http://briandavidphillips.net/2011/01/15/energyorga… (do note that the material is only available to folks who have a free Basic membership to the site – there’s actually quite a bit of material there for those with an interest).

– Brian

January 22, 2011 at 6:33 pm

Stephen, the link to the pdf and the player for the audio are right here on this page above. However, you have to be logged into a confirmed account. I see that you have signed up for a membership but have not yet confirmed it . . . when you signed up, you should have received confirmation emails with linkbacks to confirm your account. Give ‘em time to reach you but if you can’t find ‘em be sure to check your spam box or the like as it’s possible to miss such things. Once you’ve confirmed your account, you can access all the exclusive material, including the audio and pdf here.

To those who have complained that this process is unduly difficult . . . we’re using a system that is fairly standard for membership-based sites and please note that the amount of quality free material here is a LOT more than most sites so please bear with us, the learning curve is NOT that difficult and it is worth it.

– Brian