Talk about a predicament one wouldn’t wish on anyone . . . a woman passed out from the pleasure of a pair of vibrating panties while shopping . . . kinky shopper KOed by vibrating knickers:
The following cautionary tale must surely rate in the top five of "most embarrassing things that can happen to you in public – ever". According to UK tabloid the Sun, a 33-year-old Welsh housewife ended up in hospital after wearing Ann Summers vibrating Passion Pants to her local Asda supermarket in Swansea. Unfortunately, she became "so aroused by the 2?-inch vibrating bullet inside that she fainted" then "fell against shelves and banged her head". This prompted the attendance of the paramedics who "found the black leatherette panties still buzzing". Having disabled the orgasmatronic underwear, they then whisked the senseless shopper to hospital where she made a complete recovery. Staff handed her back the Passion Pants upon discharge, discreetly concealed in a plastic bag. To its credit, the Sun does not name the woman. We assume, however, that she will be shopping at her local Tesco for the next ten years or so, or until everyone in the Asda who witnessed her ordeal is dead or has succumbed to total amnesia – whichever comes soonest. For the record, Ann Summers notes that Passion Pants are "Not for internal use". Now we know why.
While the passion pants certainly look . . . interesting . . . anyone know where we can get the kind with a wireless remote control in Taipei? He asks . . . smirking.
You know, an alternative to mechanical devices of this type can be found here.